Tuesday 16 December 2014

Not a waste

After a nippy night I was grateful for a fine day ideal for a brisk walk. My legs were grumbling about merely carrying me from room to room so I couldn't go out myself, but I don't begrudge others such bliss! I was grateful for the sun streaming in the south facing windows to keep me cosy for a while without the heaters on, and a few brief attempts at getting on with craft projects, though my arms and hands were equally uncooperative and painful, and the main event of my day was an afternoon/evening nap or three! I've been too tired to enjoy anything much the last few days so I was extremely grateful for lots of sleep and dozy inactivity.

I'm grateful I don't have to go out to work, also to Rachel for cooking, washing up and houseplant husbandry last night, and to Jenny for cleaning today so I've not had to stay in and work much either! I'm grateful that when I was well I busied myself with so many things, so I don't look back on those times and think they were wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics