Wednesday 3 December 2014

Find the gap

I give thanks to the sun for shining so brightly in my eyes this lunchtime and forcing me out of bed! I'm grateful for the long soak in the bath I decided to forego last night as my joints were seizing and my muscles were squeezing and I feared I might get in but not get out... I'm grateful that eased the stiffness and pain and eventually I managed to get dressed and get a cab to get one or two things done that were better done today on account of the aforementioned sunshine and their opening hours.


I give thanks for the restorative beauty of the very chilly looking sea, and the cloud of gulls round the homecoming fishing boat - which sped into harbour before I could get my camera out! I'm grateful that big places have things like exhibitions I want to go to, but for the big gaps in between doing stuff like that I prefer big gaps between people, buildings and machines...

I give thanks to Luders for baking an exceedingly good cake to fill a gap in my tummy at teatime, and for home made beansprouts to go with my supermarket made supper. I give thanks I've a hot water bottle, books, a tablet with catch up TV and a rather early night planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics