Friday 16 January 2015

Hot food

I give thanks for an unscheduled chat with a friend this morning, having a 'sauna' moment! You probably think I mean something else...but no, I mean just that! I give thanks for running into another friend in town the other day who asked if I'd like to join her doing something tonight, and that I've managed to get confirmation this is still on in time to get ready.

I give thanks the little girl next door has progressed from screaming to wailing. It's still pretty much relentless but a little less piercing and easier to deal with...

I give thanks for this fascinating glimpse into the changing food choices of a nation http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30828142

I give thanks for three new novels to read, and I give thanks for my new pen grips arriving too though I can't actually fit them on any pens or pencils so I'm still grateful for the laccy band solution I came up with the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics