Wednesday 28 January 2015

Catching

Last night I deleted the last paragraph of my post which was about being grateful for apparently going down with a cold (as I haven't had one for ages and find them amusing and a perfect excuse to laze around feeding them with snacks and films and so on) but I thought I'd better wait to be sure as snuffles don't always turn out that way with me and this time they didn't either! I guess I'm grateful really...

I'm grateful for deciding my immune system was clearly telling me to rest anyway and taking it extra easy. It seemed as if it was going to be stormy and ideal day for staying indoors but the wind howled a bit and gave up, and my painting was a wash out too as I decided to try out some washes and all I ended up with were some damp pieces of slightly coloured paper - which is what washes are of course but nothing to get excited about.

I'm grateful for finding a new word game that is seriously addictive, and some catch up TV including the riveting fly on the wall 24hrs in Police Custody. I'm grateful for the glimpses into the minds of both officers and offenders but by far the most surprising one for me so far was when a police woman said she used crystals to protect her from the negativity. I'm grateful for the reminder not to stereotype!

I'm grateful the poor little lonely dog next door finally stopped yapping and presumably fell asleep for a while, and that that's what I did too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics