Monday 26 January 2015

To C

I give thanks for my usb disk drive, a requested Christmas gift. It's coming in handy for listening to a CD of 'tutor tracks' for choir whist doing other things on the internet. Of course I should be warbling along but these are midi rather than voice, and without the other parts sound like a cat on a hot tin Stylophone, making me burst out laughing rather than into song I'm afraid. I'm always grateful for a good laugh though!

I give thanks for coming home from town with an irresistible urge to mix up some colour samples, in case a sketch I was doodling with last night were to become a painting...and that there was nothing else needed doing for a few mins so I could lose myself in that. After a bit I looked up and thought my eyes had gone funny from focussing on particular hues because the light outside seemed to be the strangest purply orange...and then I realised there was an awesome sunset going on! It's the wrong time of year to have to full panorama from here but worth sticking my neck out of the window to see... I give thanks for having even a partial view.


I give thanks for finally unpacking my shopping, getting dinner on and checking out my new phone from eBay. I give thanks for my budding bidding skills and for Bob's good recommendation for an out of date model worth fighting for. The trick now is to leave it alone until the protective case I ordered too arrives...it's far too nice for a fumble and fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics