Saturday 17 January 2015

Vision on

I give thanks for the bright stars in the clear sky last night, the twinkle of ships' lights in the bay...and for now knowing which ships they are. I give thanks for a very funny film and a lift home after, for a warm bowl of soup for my supper and being warm in bed after that. 


I give thanks for shooting into the sun this morning....I give thanks for my sight and my vision. I give thanks for coaxing my stiff and sore bits into some forms of action, for warm trains and window seats, and appropriately for the day after disabled access day, for stations and buildings that have lifts. I give thanks that I've just cobbled together the most unsightly Sosmix sausage rolls ever...and that they still taste quite divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics