Wednesday 7 January 2015

Seven synergies

I give thanks that even though I woke late and dawdled later I made it to my blood tests just about on time... and that they were running behind themselves so I could have a catch up with various members of staff while I waited. You might think It's a bit sad I've come to know them so well... but if you do I suggest you think about it again!

I give thanks for a cheery locum ticket seller at the station, for being able to afford some tickets and to Jan for accepting my invitation to myself to stay next month. I give thanks I didn't make my bed before I went out so that after lunch (and a busy few days) I could snuggle back in it for a much needed mid week nap.

I give thanks that Bob has had his lost bag and contents returned and that Rachel, back at work and back in tights  is appreciating her Christmas gift included some...

I give thanks for the recycling lorry finally making it here. I'd heard it winding it's way through the neighbouring streets, even seen it sometimes, and as dusk begun to fall I was beginning to think we might have been left out so it was a great relief when the chaps arrived and emptied the overflowing communal bins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics