Monday 19 January 2015

Seating arrangements

I'm grateful I made it to knitting to say hello to the ladies who were there and supply them with milk and cookies! I'm grateful the bus home was late to remind me next time I think it's too much trouble to go back up all the stairs to collect missing gloves I should think again! I'm grateful my hands are beginning to thaw out now and my typing returning to no worse than usual...

I'm grateful I've now done the back and the front of Bob's jumper and am at the joining the first shoulder stage so that the garment at rest looks as though I'm actually knitting bagpipes...

I'm grateful I met a man on the seafront who told me the tree in the Triangle is a roost for wagtails not starlings and, due to the late bus and falling dusk I got to see them myself! I'm grateful I don't think I'm a failure for not being able to tell a starling from a wagtail in the dark - they both squeak, and flutter, and flock...

I'm grateful to Rachel for interrupting this posting for acupuncture, chatting and snacking, and the entire company of the choir for another musically diligent but merry and mirthful practice. Particular thanks for the way we sometimes applaud a section when they've mastered a tricky par,t and the fact that plans are afoot for enough seats for the seats to sit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics