Thursday 1 January 2015

One day

I'm grateful for an extremely early night last night and for maintaining a semi sleeping state throughout the neighborhood celebrations. I'm grateful for no last minute invitations today...but that Mr Tesco and Mr Waitrose are kindly cooking my tea!

I'm grateful for watching a magpie stubbornly clinging to the topmost twig of a slender young tree as the brisk wind blew it about, and thinking that it brought me joy...

I'm grateful for a smidge of tidying and sorting out, and a great deal of dossing around. I'm grateful for finding this photo of ironwork not far from here taken a couple of weeks ago and quite forgotten about in all that Christmas kerfuffle. I find the patterns immensely pleasing...


I'm grateful for one man and his dog being away from the flat upstairs for a while...one man on his own is much quieter. I'm grateful for watching Gordon Buchanan's two parter about wolves in the arctic...lovely photography and a good background sound track from the weather outside!

I'm grateful remembering that despite the deliciously laid back Sunday feeling there are three more days until real life truly returns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics