Tuesday 13 January 2015

Bright intervals

I'm grateful that Rachel phoned me before she bought our tea last night as she has a talent for choosing what I've just had for lunch, and that we managed to fit in eating and treatment and a good deal of nattering and still make it to choir more or less on time. I'm grateful for a hard working session but also a very humorous and uplifting one, and for seeing someone I remembered from the knitting group a while back - though I got the impression she didn't remember me.

I'm grateful for having less pain and more energy the last couple of days, and for having a long potter around town today to bring it all back. Much thanks for seeing lots of folk I know and being able to share my ebullience at being out and about. I give thanks for a takeaway cuppa on the sea front in the sun and for the starlings swiftly swooping into shelter from the pier when it started to rain. They often fight to find a favoured spot in this tree on the triangle at dusk...but maybe they haven't been back for a while as I see they've left their Christmas decorations up!


I give thanks for a lie back in the dentist's chair until the clouds cleared again and for him making my smile even brighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics