Friday 30 January 2015

Surfy

I give thanks for the internet. Bleary eyed after a painful night, I looked at my tablet to see what time it was and discovered a delivery was due in half an hour. I give thanks for getting dressed in record time, and downstairs in record time when the van arrived but the phone didn't ring as well!

I give thanks for the rest of the morning spent in recovery from this unexpected exertion, watching tennis players exert themselves instead. And for a quiet afternoon watching paint dry...

I give thanks for beginning to get the hang of my new-to-me phone. My number's the same but for some reason I can't import other people's in the usual one click way so I'm looking forward to the mystery when I get an incoming message, which is rare but does happen once in a while... I give great thanks that the keypad and screen are easier for my fumbly fingers than my previous one as this was the reason I wanted a change. Oh, and if this post uploads OK and includes a photo, I'm grateful the phone and blogger app are good too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics