Friday 23 January 2015

Ice blue

I give thanks for the sight of the heavy frost this morning - from (mostly) snug indoors. I give thanks for a shaft of sunlight breaking though the murk and shining golden on the sea...before, eventually, it came out properly in the afternoon and so did I! I'm grateful it wasn't as cold as it looked as I could only move about slowly...and I was grateful for a rest on the seafront with a cup of takeaway tea.


I give thanks for hearing about this guy who's always travelling and finds something to take a photo of everyday - some great pictures there and I'm a bit of a fan of daily creative practices anyway
http://instagram.com/homelessceo

I give thanks someone I know is doing well after a minor op, and that someone else who's been struggling with a chest infection for several weeks seems in good spirits at least. I give thanks that despite the pesky pain I remain pretty well for an ill person and in good spirits myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics