Sunday 4 January 2015

Four words

I'm grateful for another quiet day... my subconscious comes up with plenty enough adventures in my dreams at night! I'm grateful for some further improvements in pain, and particularly that my hands recovered enough to rub some Tiger Balm in other sore bits, but mostly apart from domestic tasks I've been trying to rest them some more. This means stifling all creative urges and avoiding holding even a book or tablet for too long, so I'm grateful for satellite TV and eclectic tastes so that I can find something to enjoy in both Top Gear (the scenery on their challenges) and a programme about choosing wedding dresses (the remodelling of old ones). I also give thanks for an uplifting meditate in a soothingly silent part of the afternoon.

I'm grateful for the tingling cold of the wind and finding just enough space in the recycling bins for the cardboard and plastic I took there.

And I'm grateful for coming upon these fascinating drawings, ...
http://twistedsifter.com/2015/01/moleskine-doodles-by-kerby-rosanes/

2 comments:

  1. Today's my birthday I'm 36 I have Blephrospasm to both eye's been with this sixty five year old and older disease for 12years it's permanent ..... I'm doing well with it seeing doctors on a regular basis is the key role they fix me up with help it's working..... I have a wish and I'm giving it to you..... Signed. Denton j Dewberry. 01/04/2015

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics