Thursday 22 January 2015

Milking it

I give thanks for sleeping well (for me) and being woken by pain rather than neighbours being a, which is psychologically much better I find. I'm grateful I can reach curtains and heater without getting out of bed so I can make the bedroom ready for when I'm ready to.

I'm grateful for Bob finding a gadget on line that might be worth a try, but I also give thanks for now I've given up trying to find a way to keep milk from going smelly in my bedroom overnight for when I want to make a cuppa in there on a chilly morning. A flask works but then you have to remember to wash it out quick or that goes smelly instead, but I've decided it's no big deal to go and get milk from the fridge while the kettle boils - you can pop in there after the bathroom, grab a biscuit from the tin on the way back too and still have tea that's piping hot without getting yourself making it either.

I give thanks I didn't get up for hours today, so that I could rest the bits that hurt and catch up with catch up TV on my tablet as my Sky box had been a bit moody lately. I'm grateful I mostly only suffer from pain and fatigue, as unpleasant though they may be, there are far worse things you can have...and I'm grateful I don't have to watch scheduled TV when struck down with them...that would be very sad indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics