Wednesday 30 March 2016

Cramped quarters

I give thanks for a very hectic but very pleasant few days - with a little help from my friends I can have something really quite a lot like a life, and I do appreciate it when they appreciate I need that help and appreciate me enough to give it! Particular thanks for Daryl's delicious dinner last night and, the lack of sleep due to all the pain and cramp from walking. Pain from doing nice things is the best kind of pain I know! 

I give thanks for seeing something that looked a lot like an otter in the river in the early evening too. After some debate about what might look like an otter (not much we could think of) I looked it up and apparently there's evidence of them the whole length of it, so although it was an unlikely spot maybe it actually was.

I give thanks for getting home with exactly three quarters of an hour to do everything that had to be done before I went to partake in a delicious afternoon tea for Mima's birthday with Jenny...and for getting all those things done! I give thanks for a lift home from Jenny afterwards and taking about five minutes to do the next things that had to be done before falling fast asleep...

I give thanks for my cousin Adam's great pictures from  his current trip to the States. We're a family with an eye for eye pleasing scenes...and try not to let the giant water birds that follow us around put us off taking photos to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics