Sunday 6 March 2016

Would if I could

I give thanks for an amble that turned into a ramble and, cruising for a snoozing afterwards...I give thanks for a nap!

I give thanks for getting where we thought we might like to despite the most misleading map and signs...and someone telling us it would probably be shut. I give thanks it would have been had we been further misled and got there a few minutes later. I give thanks for beautiful scenery with few humans around to sully it...and that the ones we interacted with tended to be male and friendly... 

I give thanks for certain accents and physiques ;-) 

I give thanks for finding cake, hot drinks, loos and a postbox when required...

I give thanks for clement weather - sunny spells and not too cold to be out and about, but cold enough for tiny star shaped snowflakes to fall and settle briefly before melting.

I give thanks for the curious coincidence that when you take a novel away with you to read it often turns out to be at least partly set where you are...

I give thanks for getting some sort of blog post together despite a very distracting concurrent conversation with Jan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics