Friday 4 March 2016

Sound of sleet

I give thanks for the brilliant sunshine this morning and sight and sound of soft sleety hail this lunchtime making me think 'Ooh, I must go out in that!'

I give thanks for getting what needed to be done done (I think) and getting on a train. For pausing to pick and sing a song on my guitar before I left, that one of you maybe knows which one I picked...and that I remembered the words and the feelings that inspired them.

I give thanks for the changing light on the countryside as weather passes over...the flock of birds in flight with sunlight so bright on the white parts near their tails they looked almost electrically illuminated.

I give thanks that I'm going somewhere and someone wants to go with me.

I give thanks for free WiFi on this stage of the journey as I'll be without a connection for a while after that...

I give thanks this train is going to the end of the line and I am too as I can't guarantee to stay awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics