Saturday 26 March 2016

Fault in my stars

I give thanks for anyone finding any coherence in my post yesterday. I was so tired I could hardly blink straight! I give thanks for finding an unwatched episode of QIXL to keep me awake until a reasonable time to sleep and wake up in morning not night.

I give thanks for pain and fatigue for reasonably reasonable reasons, for the astonishingly full week I've had from coming up with (and beginning to act on) a cunning plan for some serious life rearrangement to designing and creating an item to enhance a necessary arrangement I find very aesthetically depressing. I have sorted out and been out and about, interacted and administrated, nodded and smiled and laughed and cried, tried to do my best and not beaten myself up when I've felt that I have failed. 

The only thing I haven't done as much of as maybe I should is the one thing I've done lots of today which is very little at all. Even my extra special reserve tank of energy for doing nice things with boys is empty now.  Though it never gets used for the purpose nature intended, it does get dipped into for the occasional day one takes me out to play so I guess I should give thanks for the various valid but sad reasons this doesn't happen very much either...

And while we're on the subject, I give thanks for reading a hilariously inaccurate horoscope this morning - apparently I should be feeling refreshed and have excellent prospects for love! I hereby bequeath all inappropriately optimistic astrological predictions to a fellow Aquarian in far better position to put them to good use. Do I have a particular one in mind? Oh yes, the one reading this and thinking - Does she mean me? Of course I do...who else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics