Wednesday 2 March 2016

For duck's sake

Er... I give thanks for not so sweet dreams? Not unsavoury nightmares, but nothing too unbearably blissful either...

I give thanks for the bright blue sky and sunshine, the varied coloured clouds, the rain and rainbows, howling wind, hail, sleet and almost snow...all in a very short space of time.

I give thanks for being outdoors mostly in the sunny bits...For a scenic bus ride to get some things I needed, and that as several of them cost less than expected I could buy a little something I didn't!

I give thanks for a take away cup lid rolling down the road like a miniature hub cap... For ducks foraging in the corner of a field. Saw one up a tree not long ago...ducking amazing!

I give thanks for Silvana taking my bloods more gently than she did last month when my arm ended up matching my jumper. You may know the jumper... if not you can probably work out the colour scheme...

I give thanks for exchanging a few pleasantries with some of my more thoughtful neighbours encountered around and about...For earplugs, headphones, compassion and some teeth left to grind for those less obviously so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics