Saturday 19 March 2016

Minding my ps and ks

I give thanks the weather turned so cool and murky yesterday afternoon, and has stayed that way, as I've been in lots of pain and have wanted to be snug and still and stay that way as well...

As immersion in warm water helps I give thanks my water supply can't be metred here so I can have as many baths as I like...though of course my electricity usage is metred so there's a limit to how many can be hot!

And as it's my arms and hands that hurt the most, and of course most things I do use them and hurt them, I give thanks for most of the neighbours being quiet so I could curl up on the sofa with...a French romantic comedy? Well, it was the sort they have on BBC4 so quite classy and quirky suitable for a movie snob such as moi...

I give thanks for looking in one metaphoric pocket and finding it less empty than I thought, whilst another turned out to have a smaller hole than I imagined. I give thanks for the irony of getting rather het up over the length of a phone call when the outcome makes my future seem a slightly less gloomy shade of grey...by more than the cost of an hour at local rates too...

I give thanks in fact I'm planning to celebrate later...with a potassium laden jacket potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics