Thursday 24 March 2016

Fun and friendship

I give thanks for all kinds of fun and adventures in my dreams last night. Well, all kinds except the romantic kind...for which I give great thanks because they always make me wake up sad at their seeming utter impossibility. Instead my subconscious mind was taking me to new places to see new things for which I give great thanks as this can still happen in reality sometimes, and is far more appropriate to tell you about!

In my dreams I saw...

a Formula something racetrack that wound around low green hills where I realised if I could cross the track there was a little footpath on the side of one with a pie stall and an excellent view!

a quiz where people were shown old music videos without the sound and had to remember the bands and the song

a fat dog lying still with people moving its front legs around. They turned out to be giving it cardiac massage as it had just a heart attack...

a tuna sandwich I could taste...and knew it needed more mayonnaise

Clearly there's a food related theme...maybe just a slice of toast and half an apple wasn't really enough for my supper?

After all this activity in my sleep plus all the waking up in between with quite unfunny levels of pain, I give thanks for doing as little as possible today... I give thanks for Jo commandeering her chauffeuring husband to make sure I did as little as possible too but could still get to a Revive cafe get together, catch up with her and Ruth and hear some interesting news about possible treatments for fibromyalgia, plus get to the Post Office to pick up some mail including a parcel from the Easter Bunny aka Bob.

I give thanks that all being well I'm going to spend a few hours with my good friend Gary tomorrow. There are few people I feel I can truly be myself with and I have few opportunities to spend time with them. I give thanks I'm aware there may be a correlation between the two previous two statements...

I give thanks I'm aware some people will click on the link to my blog post more quickly because of the title... Caught you eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics