Monday 21 March 2016

True grit

Hmm...well, let me see...I give thanks for less pain when I woke up quite early this morning and for getting up and getting on with things while things were (in theory) more easily done. I give thanks for maintaining (mostly) a gritted teeth smile during a string of human hindrances to my plans, remembering the folk involved must have been having difficult days themselves to be so grumpy and unhelpful...and having me gritting my teeth at them probably didn't help at all!

I give thanks for eventually making it to knitting and even getting some knitting done in between drinking tea, admiring our Easter display and munching Jaffa cakes and some very nice mini eggs from Lidl. Thanks Linda and Dorothy!

I give thanks now everything is hurting again I'm home alone and anyone I'm grumpy with or gritting my teeth about will remain blissfully unaware...

I give thanks to Rachel for warning me well in advance she wouldn't be able to come this evening so I could steel myself for no treatment before treatment felt most required. I give thanks it was my turn to cook...and that I didn't, but got something I made earlier out of the freezer instead. I give thanks the washing up can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics