Friday 18 March 2016

Go girls!

I give thanks I have some good male friends and am confident one or more of them will be up for meeting up sometime soon... I'm spending so much time with girls I'm starting to knit like one! I give thanks to Jenny for giving me a lift to the library with our contribution to the Easter decorations, and for treating me to a cuppa and cake and a lift home via the supermarket. It was good to have a catch up...and also to consider my commitment to this rather cutesy project fulfilled. I give thanks I've got a dark poem and short story to get on with over the weekend plus the start of the C4's new F1 coverage to cast my eye over to redress the balance. I give thanks I'm feminine in my own way but not really the stuffed toy way...heavens if I carry on like this and I'll be asking for an Avon book!


I give thanks for reading about this team of real 'eggheads' and the quiz prize they won for a worthy cause. I may be biased but I reckon sometimes women can be just too brainy for there to be room for hair follicles in their heads as well!
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/141213607269/an-all-women-team-with-alopecia-just-beat-the

I give thanks for coming across Laura in the Post Office as texting her was on my to do list when I came out. Even more thanks for hearing that after putting her and a prospective pupil's parent together via Facebook's local 'oracle' page I got her a job!

After a busy afternoon and early evening attempting to clear up the debris from a busy morning's stitching, I give thanks I finally finished unpacking the shopping just now and discovered a couple of bunches of daffs I'd forgotten I'd bought myself! Got myself some chocolates too...I've all kinds of manly charm me ;-)

I give thanks for learning a new word today -  formication. Yes I misread it at first too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics