Saturday 4 June 2016

Plan sea

Well, it's been a busy few days, and though not part of my master plan, I give thanks for falling asleep on the sofa in the evening when there were still things I felt I needed to do...because what I probably really needed to do was have a nap. And though I slept soon and well when I got to bed, there were some locals who didn't and woke me up a couple of times so I'm grateful I'd had a top up already.

I give thanks I have to vacuum my shoes before I leave the house these days as, though it's a bind, finding sand inside them is a very south western problem and nothing to be ungrateful for at all!

I give thanks for a pause in this morning's busyness to make a start on my blog post as I fear I may forget or find it irksome later...though the former would be better than the latter of course.

Dot dot dot...but here I am! I give thanks for trains and buses and...planes! For old friends and new adventures. ..For picnics in mid air and for the miracle of the internet. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics