Thursday 30 June 2016

Well, to be honest...

I give thanks for an enjoyable meeting up with someone I used to know well, but haven't seen for...well...ages!

I give thanks the consultant I saw today agrees that it's great I still feel so well...but, as predicted, also feels it's best to make preparations for when I don't. Well, I don't really feel that grateful for the last bit to be honest...

I give thanks for someone I don't know well at all sending me a song to cheer me up when I said that I was sad. And that someone I know a little bit will read that and think 'Hmm...are you doing what I keep telling you to do?' Ah, well, now that would be telling, wouldn't it?

I give thanks for getting home before a few spots of rain...for a spot of petrichore...and a spot of nam myoho reynge kyo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad4hN3FbwFo

I give thanks I'm going to Denmark later...well to be honest only via a crime drama I've discovered you can download, but it's a good place to look forward to going virtually, not least because they seem to spend their summers in raincoats or huddled under blankets too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics