Friday 10 June 2016

The other half

Somehow managed to lose half a toe nail last night AND half a tooth...goodness knows what Oscar Wilde would say! Oh well, it often feels like I only have half a life now so just have to be grateful for the other half I guess...
I give thanks for being driven up a mountain to spectacular views that made me catch my breath and brought tears of joy and wonder to my eyes. For tasty lunch in a cafe full of locals...and in between tracking down another outlet for those sandals I'd admired - the lizard ones. It was John who spotted the purply beaded ones and thought they were 'me' and as Jo agreed, and I always like to support local crafts industries it would have been churlish not to buy them as well.
I give thanks for lapping the pool on my own again when everyone else was siestaing or something. I give thanks a return (final) trip to the homemade ice cream parlour may be in order later...and to Colin for suggesting this should be called 'notes from a broad'.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics