Tuesday 14 June 2016

Oh well...

I give thanks Rachel did indeed come and treat me and make me some tea, both liquid and very solid!  I'm grateful for being able to be helpful too with knitting related queries - it's a treat to feel I have any skill or knowledge to share.  For doing a few rows of my slow growing cardigan as my hands have not been too sore.

I give thanks for the sound of the breeze in the trees and the sharp rain showers falling. For being falling down tired and giving in to it - the change was a good thing I needed, but rest is the good thing I need now and it's good to accept the things you cannot change. I give thanks for earplugs/phones for when the neighbours don't. For vivid dreams including a curious one about a gathering of exes, one of whom drowned in a well!

I give thanks for a lovely email from David about how much he appreciates his choirs that almost made me cry. For the Sewing Bee for making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics