Sunday 22 November 2020

Final

Phew! A lot I wanted to do today, so I'm grateful for most of the active stuff done and finally being on the sofa attending to the ATP Finals. For the lack of the normally rather rowdy crowd! 

I give thanks so many people seemed to be enjoying being out and about here on the murky drizzly day, though I do rather wish lockdown was more noticeably locked up! For my own quick scuttle to buy a rail ticket taking in some engineering sights. For good earplugs to take away some of the engineering sounds over night... 

Um...what else? For how much cosier it is in my living room this winter due to the new better fitting window plus the big electric radiator on the wall, which came with the flat but was surplus to requirements in the smaller warmer spare room. For the weekend not being quite over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics