Sunday 8 November 2020

Musical

Phew, what an effort everything seems to be this weekend. I was grateful thinking on Friday night I could do whatever I wanted 'within current restrictions', but I didn't realise they'd include rarely being awake long enough to do anything much at all! I give thanks for trying various usually vigour improving methods - supergreens, yoga nidra, a walk in the fresh air, listening to Desmond Dekker's Israelites - but my body's response was 'Yeah, that's nice...can I curl up for a snooze again now? Oh well, I give thanks though there were many useful, creative and recreational activities that didn't get done I must have needed the rest that did. 

I give thanks for keeping myself fed and laundered and entertained. For gripping Danish drama on BBC and a fascinating and emotional Netflix documentary about a man and an octopus! For the relative mildness of the weather and the way the cruise ships' horns made a harmonious cord when they sounded all together. 

1 comment:

Web Statistics