Friday 13 November 2020

Symptomatic

I give thanks I made soup to come home to at the end of a rather wearying worrying day. It's amazing what a liquidiser can do to some roasted veg and chickpeas!

For seeing the Wavewalker up close as I waited for my train, and some pretty lit up Christmas decorations outside the closed stores in a city shopping centre. For birdlife on the estuary and the colours and shapes in this street. For successfully delivering some candle ends to the recyclers' doorstep by mime through the window glass. 

For managing to make an appointment to talk to my dentist next week about making an appointment for the filling he told me I need. For trying to be patient about even less progress with other ongoing health problems, and for various ideas for subjugating symptoms in the meantime including my trusty hot water bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics