Saturday 7 November 2020

Careless

I give thanks for being home this weekend, and not away as originally planned, as I've not been fit for much except snoozing in front of the TV, and it's nicest to do that in your own living quarters. I'd wondered if I'd feel I was missing out, so give thanks for actually being far too tired to care. For trying to do other stuff at first before deciding stiffness and soreness and clumsiness and glumness made giving up a wiser choice. For managing to make a simple meal and do the washing up, only burning one pan of food through forgetfulness and not so badly that it won't come clean with a bit more effort.

I give thanks for how mostly quiet it's been - apart from that barking dog in the next street sometimes. For my skin troubles not being too uncomfortable. For an old episode of Lewis, a hot water bottle and a blanket being very comforting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics