Monday 23 November 2020

Teeming

Well that wasn't a particularly hard day, but it did seem very long - I give thanks for being home and the heaters gradually warming me up as a simple supper cooks. I started out quite cosily dressed today, having been warned I'd be on the open ward again, but was back in the baking internal side room so had to strip a layer off! For cheery staff and taxi driver...always a bonus. 

For the unexpected sunshine today revealing beautiful colours in the wintery landscape as I travelled into the city by train...including some blooms on the creeping cliff plant that begins 'mesambry' and I can neither spell nor say! For the sight of the teeming hoards enjoying accessible nearby beauty spots reminding me not to access them (sigh). 

For doing the decent thing and allowing myself to be interviewed by some medical students on Teams, which my lovely renal consultant had asked me to do and which seemed only reasonable (much as I hate that kind of thing) as the dear woman does her best to make keeping me alive as pleasant as it can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics