Monday 30 November 2020

Alarming

I give thanks for being home on my sofa, coat still on and hugging a hot water bottle until the place heats up. For having made some food over the weekend that just needs heating up too. For the hours I have off until another afternoon at the unit tomorrow, during which I hope my argumentative fistula will settle down a bit so the machine will make less of a racket and treatment will be more successful than it was today. For not having Wednesday's surgery cancelled yet...and for having a hiccup about Tuesday's scheduling resolved (probably)

I give thanks for streaming and recorded TV as I'm in zombie mode and there's nothing on terrestrial this evening that appeals. For remembering there's remains of a sort of pudding too when I can be bothered to move again...For setting my alarm for 6.00 in the morning again, to make even earlier the day after (slightly) less of a nasty surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics