Sunday 29 November 2020

Out

I give thanks for feeling less weak today, though easily weakened when I forgot to do that infuriating 'pacing' myself. For bright weather, and for being bright enough this morning to plan a takeaway cuppa on a seat in the park, though by the time I'd completed the various necessary tasks to be ready to get there I was too weary to bother, and there were far too many people about anyway. I give thanks for the tide being also out however, and a patch of sun-dried sand at the base of the sea wall to sink on to and enjoy the sights for a few minutes while summoning the energy to return for a cuppa on the sofa instead. How grateful I am the sea is the proverbial 'short flat walk' from my door!

I give thanks for starting to create some food for a couple of next week's post hospital teas, and for a nice Thai rice pot instead of trying to make something for today too. For finally realising (after how many years?) that you can can cook beans in a slow cooker instead of forgetting about them on the hob and burning them as I usually do!

I give thanks for the pretty sunset and for my Tesco delivery being complete - except for the books! For having other books as yet unread. For my Insight Timer subscription being half price again this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics