Monday 9 November 2020

Camouflage

That's better! I give thanks for two bowls of hearty Quorn and barley stew with buttered granary toast. For feeling more myself this morning, and even more so now I'm home and fed. 

For the contrasting sights on my journey to hospital today - the big red wave walker poised just off the shore, and camouflaged birds only visible among the pebbles when they moved. For huge skein of geese forming over wet fields and a gaggle of commando recruits at the station with shiny suits, scalps and shoes. Two had ironing boards as well! 

I give thanks for treatment going well, and the lovely catering assistant making me a fresh cup of tea when unnecessary slowness in the preparation part meant the one from the trolley round was growing cold. 

I give thanks for a quick nurse at home time and my good humoured driver ready to bring me home. For my prepaid transport card having money on it at last so I no longer have to fund my own fares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics