Sunday 15 November 2020

Inclined

I give thanks for trying to make the best choices in situations where there's been a conflict of interest between different malfunctioning body parts or mental inclinations. Thank goodness - apart from various demanding hospital departments - I mostly only have to please myself! For trying also to face without fear the processes those departments have in store for me this week. Sometimes I'm not grateful at all for my vivid imagination...

I give thanks for a complete Sainsbury's delivery, with necessary ingredients to complete making a couple of simple meals. For intending to go outside during several of the brief sunny spells, and then being grateful I hadn't when heavy rain swiftly returned. For one last long enough chance before sunset for a brisk walk around a rather hilly block as, due to wall works and standing water, there weren't too many flat options that appealed. For a couple of favourite vistas - one of which, without the Wavewalker in line of sight, was pleasantly deserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics