Friday 27 November 2020

Needled

I don't mind when people can't fix me, as long as they listen and try, so I was very grateful when the doctor I saw yesterday called this morning with an action plan from dermatology. And then the vascular access team called with the latest update on my surgery booking, which sounds a good one. Fingers crossed!

For an OK dialysis session, nurse getting the needles in without difficulty and the machine not arguing all afternoon though my blood pressure had a bit of an argue and someone set off in another part of the building a very noisy alarm that rang in ours for ages and set everyone's head ringing too. I give thanks though another patient had some music channel playing way too loud, I did enjoy 2Unlimited Get Ready For This - as usual! Also for How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) which is my latest Netflix treatment treat. 

I give thanks for my nice local taxi driver being up for picking me up after treatment two, and managing to organise a well timed taxi to take me between the hospitals in the gap between appointments. For the chemo ward running to schedule which is unusual at that time of day, and cannula in first time no messing.  I give thanks for the weekend. I'm ready for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics