Tuesday 10 November 2020

Rash

I give thanks for a good start to the morning, waking up feeling more lively, and with no appointments or hospital stuff to deal with so the day felt full of possibilities...well until the first phone call from the hospital (telling me someone would be ringing later) anyway, I'm grateful they are doing their best to keep me alive and ticking over but the various processes do seem to be eating an extra large slice of these minimal daylight hours especially when I have energy and creative energy I want to put to good use. And talking of using, I give thanks for managing to switch between activities that taxed different joints, some of which seem to be pretty well out of cartilage now and miserably painful. For enjoying the autumn colours and mild air outdoors, and though I was a little miffed I'd missed the Wavewalker walking (presumably) in to shore, I was delighted the reason I knew it had was I could see it looming behind my flat as I walked down the street towards it. If I look out my back windows I can see the lights of the crane tonight, which probably delights me rather more than it should do, though I'm also grateful I'm reading a book exploding myths regarding gendered brains and know chromosomes have nothing to do with preferring machinery to make up!

I give thanks though I have more of my strange spots on the whole the new ones are smaller and less troublesome. The veterans are still causing me some grief, and the cause still a mystery...

I give thanks for my Yeokens free shopping bag waiting for my Tesco delivery. It's due while Bake Off is on so I hope if anything is out of stock it's not the sweet nibbles I always want when I watch...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics