Monday 16 November 2020

Undefined

Well, I don't know what scared my mojo off over the last week or two but I sure am grateful she's back! Nobody likes feeling physically unwell, but when you have serious physical stuff the matter with you it's worrying as well as unpleasant. For being told Wednesday's op has been cancelled* so that won't set me back again...and for having the news some time in advance, not while waiting in a gown. 

I give thanks for a nice nurse looking after me today so my now unnecessary Covid test wasn't too violent, and for various variables conspiring to get me in and out of the unit at a reasonable time. For some tasty veg and barley stew waiting to be heated when I arrived home plus yummy Cauldron sausages. For the week ahead seeming much more appealing now despite still having the uncomfortable spots and a thumb knuckle I suspect is opposed to ever functioning properly again...

I give thanks my regular taxi driver's new car is unusually comfy sitting in the back. Also that he has removed the front passenger headrest to improve the view. I've not come across anyone else doing this, and he's not come across any one else who has appreciated it either so what luck we discovered each other! 

* To be more precise, it's been postponed - probably until early next monthbut I'll let them off the language skills so long as they fix my fistula!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics