Tuesday 17 November 2020

Slight

I give thanks for the chirpy wagtail on the flat roof below my window - such a cheery sound it makes. For a murky day so I could do a few bits in town without encountering many people. For a bargain bag of Quorn mince and a new hot water bottle. There's nothing wrong with my old one yet, but I live in fear of its demise.

I give thanks for a new prescription for special renal friendly vitamin D in which I am deficient, as most most of us are, and which I specially requested from my consultant to try to keep me fit(tish). It could possibly help with back, bone and muscle pain, skin problems and fatigue while boosting my immune system so I'd be grateful for any of that. I give thanks my dexterity lasting more or less as long as the daylight, and being content to lie still watching dusk fall and take away the slightest sunset hint of non grey cloud while my hands uncramped themselves. For leftovers for tea so no chopping to start them off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics