Saturday 14 November 2020

Mindless

Um... I don't know... I give thanks for breathing space from hospital appointments in person or on the phone, also interventions which are ultimately for my benefit but don't seem so at the time or in anxious anticipation. For the nearest I can get to running away ie retreating into the cosy nook of the spare room last night...and for stormy weather making staying indoors quite reasonable today.

For knowing mindfulness can be beneficial...but choosing mindlessness instead. For Netflix and terrestrial TV, books and mosaic distracting me from physical ailments and mental anguish, temporarily at least. For managing to stay adequately and acceptably nourished without recourse to anything as demanding as actually cooking a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics