Saturday 18 June 2016

Fresh air

I give thanks for a good day out, mostly with Gary - except when the air became unbearably fresh at the best spot for taking photos and I had to scuttle off to restore flesh colour to my extremities. 

I give thanks for a nap in an unfolded folding chair after just the effort of getting up and getting there proved too much, and before the wind got properly going...For watching empty folding chairs racing across the expanse of sand when it did and for finding a spot in the sun to thaw in when the sun eventually peeped through...

I give thanks for finding a seat and something to eat in a cafe when it was all over (no mean feat)

For an evening drive home through beautiful countryside, still bathed in bright sunshine...the lush greens and silvery quiver of poplars

Oh and there were some quite passable aircraft passing by during the afternoon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics