Wednesday 2 September 2020

Autumnal

I give thanks the weather forecast suggests we might have a bit more summer next week as I might have a bit of time for some! For noticing the autumn colours coming in the trees and trying not to dread the winter. For trying not to get too worked up about more muddles and messiness around today. I'm sure no one is doing it deliberately to annoy me, it's just one of those rather challenging times in life when there's a lot of stuff not going according to arrangements and plans...

I give thanks for a lovely member of staff I've not seen for a long time attending to me today. For some quick food to eat when I got home to keep me going until I can make some more...my autumnal appetite is on its way too and it's the kind of murky evening just right for starting building up a layer of bodily insulation! For some new grout to try that's much cheaper than the type I've been using, and lots of ideas for arrangements of tiles too for it to squeeze between, hopefully satisfactorily...if I can manage to squeeze some of that into tomorrow's schedule! For not having to go to hospital tomorrow (as far as I know anyhow!) though I have phone triage and, if that goes OK, a debate about how to fit two treatments in on Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics