Tuesday 29 September 2020

Reverberating

I give thanks for ​unusually transparent train windows and white swans gliding on the wide and glassy estuary. On the way back it was unicorns in a golden carriage pulled by a dolphin pod...well...almost...as I'd had a heavy dose of my drug of choice and it's a very long time since I had a fix! I give thanks for staying awake for some of the awesome noises the gongs make and, when it was koshi chime time, for thinking (as I always do) that their sound is like having my mind tickled - it never fails to give me a burst of joy. And for then thinking (as I never have before) that I really should treat myself to one as soon as the session ended as Sally always has a few spare to sell. I give thanks for heavily investing in my delight and for the further delight to come. I give thanks I think that's my gratitudes done for today as typing seems even harder to do right than usual and there were an unusual amount of think hard about the answer messages waiting when I reconnected to the so called real world... For my dinner pre-prepared and cooking itself in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics