Wednesday 9 September 2020

Recurrent

I give thanks for a deliciously restorative acupuncture treatment last night. I feel so much better in so many ways since that! For the pleasure of Rachel's company too and for her very kindly giving my oven a super clean while the needles sorted me out.

I give thanks for an OK day at the office, if rather over long. For not too much trouble with needles there, and for a lot of laughs with a favourite nurse at home time. For leftover Quorn and vegetable crumble to quickly reheat as I was ravenously hungry when I finally arrived. For sprouting broccoli on the side...with butter...oh yum!

For catching up with the first episode of Louis Theroux's retrospective while I munched. A recurrent theme of today's conversations in real life and on line has been the widely (and sometimes wildly!) different versions of 'right' and 'true' there seem to be, and it fitted in very well with my own musings on this. It can be hard to understand why others 'believe' stuff when we 'know' something else is real but the intellectual high ground is often only shifting sand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics