Friday 4 September 2020

Dodgy

I'm a sucker for a soak and I'm pleased to report my new bath foam was exceedingly fit for purpose last night despite being not the intended market. Having checked the fine print ingredients I could spot no substance likely to be injurious to the female form or psyche, nor indeed enhancing to the male, and can only conclude the darker colours in the packaging, inclusion of sandalwood traditionally used in 'aftershaves' plus connotations of extra masculinity in the use of the plural pronoun are what sets it apart from similar products in the range. I've been perplexed by this kind of gender specificity since I was a wee small...well, person...and I'm grateful there have been developments in the ensuing years even if this is not an example... Coincidentally came across this this morning...just wow! 

https://www.boredpanda.com/womans-pink-ladies-car-1955-dodge-la-femme/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR2S6508E-WcTWtlElfXnusqWhOJVRiatow3kudj7cZFsbI9FU2NOoakoQM

I give thanks I've had plenty of time to write my blog during my long treatment day, as all departments are running late and I haven't even started stage 2! I give thanks for earphones - it's been very noisy everywhere. For bringing a book though I'm down to the last few pages...eek! Um...I give thanks for the NHS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics