Sunday 27 September 2020

Verdant

I give thanks for Paris matches, and I don't mean magazines! Not seen anything particularly riveting but today has been a lot about fibromyalgia and flopping in front of the TV screen has had considerable appeal, so I give thanks for abandoning this to grunt and groan through various outstanding tasks on the to do list...now and then!

I give thanks for outstanding weather too, and that I'd already arranged to meet Mima to hunt for viable pine cones in the prettiest nearby park, or I'd have remained firmly parked on the sofa in my dressing gown in between those little bouts of useful activity. For the delicious freshly made apple cake she brought, and for her kindly braving the queue for tea...and then to get more milk for mine. For cooking polenta earlier to bake into chips for my supper in a min. For the pretty sky this evening, and the sight of a colourful local(ish) pleasure boat taking a trip out to see the cruise ships up close...which turned me a shade of envious green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics