Sunday 13 September 2020

Cleansing

I give thanks for enjoying a session of yoga nidra last night, though eating supper afterwards I discovered the cleansing water we were guided to imagine flowing through out bodies had taken half a tooth with it! The other half was already long gone so I just have a(nother) charming little stump of filling...I give thanks no one is likely to kiss me ever again!

I give thanks for finally getting round to showering with my new appliance rather than just admiring it while I lie in the bath... Oh and for being very satisfied with it, and the riser too that is easy to adjust without being hit on the head!

I had set myself an usual challenge when I emerged - to see if I can still get into wetsuit! It's not that my shape or size has changed - it's always been a challenge lacking the necessary firm grip to haul on tight neoprene. I was very pleased with myself when I succeeded...and also that when I checked in the mirror I didn't mind if other people saw what I saw, but the rhythms of the tides and my energy put paid to actually going for a dip. I give thanks for hoping maybe I will later in the week. I hate to think I'll never swim again... 

I found it too busy and too breezy out to be comfortable even to sit reading a book outdoors in the sunshine, but I'm grateful it warmed up the water as just now I went for a quick paddle and was surprised how warm it seemed - up to ankle depth anyhow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics