Saturday 12 September 2020

Co-operative

I give thanks for a good day off, with little in the way of domestic duties and lots of experimenting with tiles. For meeting Mima for coffee and cake down at the cove which, as the sun had yet to break through the clouds, was roomy and rather peaceful. I love seeing different sorts of maritime craft together so enjoyed seeing the refreshed rowers getting ready to head back along the coast with cruise ships in the background. For having this loveliness not too many steps from my doorstep... and for my joints being co-operative in getting me there. 

For a delicious late and lazy lunch of plant burger in a caramelised onion ciabatta roll with luxury coleslaw - all from the Co-op round the corner - plus home grown lettuce from the spare room! For an old QI I'd not seen before including a description of quantum entanglement, the thought of which always causes a pleasant tinglement in my brain. For drifting off into a nap and it not mattering... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics