Wednesday 16 September 2020

Heated

I give thanks I'm on the sofa - it's been another long and busy day! For making a fair start over several sessions this week in getting furniture and possessions moved ready for lining paper going up in the living room on Friday, though the bulk of it had to wait until the windows were in and so, in between hospital trips yesterday and today, that's mostly all I've done. 

I give thanks for imagining, during a clammy afternoon on the unit, that I might have at least a paddle when I got home, even though I knew the tide would be at its highest. Due to this, plus sections of wall out of bounds again, there was however only a small point of possible entry to the water and that was occupied by a large group of boisterous pre-teen boys. I give thanks for living somewhere where kids can enjoy such simple healthy pleasures, and for using my time and energy to do some more lifting and shifting instead. For my lovely new shower to cool and clean off with when I'd done, and got the big pan of stew I made last night out of various odds and ends just ready to be heated up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics